maanantai 4. maaliskuuta 2013

Brief cossi valmis! :3

Tässä cossini reppua(?) vaille valmiina! Anteeksi kuvien laatu ja se että näytän sammakolta.
This is my cosplay, minus the bagback (?) and it's ready! I'm sorry for the shitty quality and that I look like a frog.






Kuulokkeet tein pahvista, ja päällysti sanomalehdillä ennen maalaamista. Tuota metallin väristä maalia piti pistää kauhean monta kerrosta että siitä ei näkynyt läpi!
I made those earphones from fluting and covered them with newspaper before painting. That metallic-color paint need to be very many layers so the paper wouldn't be showed under it!

Pinssit tein niin, että tulostin kuvat, liimasin pahville ja laitoin kontaktimuovia päälle, ja teippasin hakaneulan takapuolelle 8D
I made the pins like this; I printed the pictures, glued then on to fluting and covered them with contact paper, and taped safety-pin in the backside 8D


Mitä mieltä olette, näyttääkö se hyvältä?
What do you think, does it look good?

Till the next time~ ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti