sunnuntai 17. maaliskuuta 2013

Tea kaappicosplay : D

Tässä on Cafe Au Laitista tuttu Tea, jota olen halunnut cossata jo pidemmän aikaa koska vain tykkään hahmosta, ja sattumoisin minulla oli myös cateringilta jääneet kokkivaatteet kaapissa tallella, kun en ollut niitä raaskinut poiskaan myydä... tulipahan niillekkin käyttöä :3
Here is Tea from Cafe Au Lait, which I have wanted to cosplay for very long time becouse I really like him, and I happened to have my cook-clothes from catering in my closet, becouse I din't dare to sell them away... Well, finaly I got something to do with them :3

Tea on toinen hahmo Cafe Au Laitista jota olen cossannut, mutta haaveilen vielä joskus tekeväni Caramelinkin..
Tea is second character what I have been cosplaying from Cafe Au Lait, but I'm still dreaming to make also Caramel cosplay someday..


Pahoittelen ettei tätä kuvaa saanut suuremmaksi.. Sen voi katsoa suuremmassa koossa täältä 
I'm so sorry that the picture is not bigger..You can see it in the bigger size here

 Welcome to cafe~ ♥

Till the next time~ ♥


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti